The submission of abstracts has now CLOSED.
For any questions, please contact the organizing committee at email@example.com
Following acceptance of abstracts, authors can download the template for papers in MS-Word format here Paper_template_ishs2020.docx. Download the file and ensure you follow the detailed instructions included in it.
Some important points to consider in preparation and presentation of papers:
• Papers shall be in English language
• Papers shall not exceed 10 pages in length
• Authors should submit papers in both MS-Word and PDF format
• Submit files bearing the surname of the first author- e.g., AUTHOR.docx and AUTHOR.pdf
• All papers will pass a thorough external peer-review process by the International Scientific Committee and accepted contributions will be published in the proceedings and indexed with Scopus
• All presenting authors must register as Symposium delegates and pay their registration fees on or before 14 February 2020. Papers with no registered author will be withdrawn.
• It is expected that at least one author will register and that no more than 2 papers will be presented orally by any one speaker
• The copyright of papers presented at the Symposium is transferred to the organization. Details of copyright transfer forms will be sent to authors after paper submittal.
• Authors are encouraged to review the ISHS ethical standards, and will be asked to acknowledge prior to submittal of the paper that they have adhered to these standards. The ISHS ethical standards can be found here 8th ISHS Ethics V1.pdf
• The full paper submission and review process will be done using EasyChair.
• Because of the short timeframe for the peer-review process, the full paper submission deadline will not be extended and late submission will be automatically rejected; there will be no exception.
• All full paper submission must follow the instructions and use the full paper template; submissions that would not follow the instructions would be automatically rejected without peer-review
• Each submitting author might be asked to undertake a few peer-reviews to assist the scientific committee in a timely manner.
• Full papers can be submitted at the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ishs2020
Deadline for paper submittal is 15 November 2019
click icon to download